Monday, February 14, 2011

Time for myself

Make time for yourself and don't feel bad about it. This is the most important thing I've learned in the past few months. I live in a room in a suite on a hall in a dorm with hundreds of other people. I am a shy and awkward person who has never cared to spend a lot of time with tons of other people. Give me my two best friends, and I'm happy. Lately living with so many girls is making me die a little inside. I'm easily annoyed and frustrated. I've been extremely bitchy to everyone, and I like it. I like being opinionated and defiant. I like not caring what people care, because I don' t need people. I learned a long time ago that I can be by myself and be all right. In fact, I usually like being alone more than I like being with someone else. That doesn't mean I don't want a relationship. I want one, but I don't need one. I don't know if that means I'll have better luck when I finally find the right guy. But maybe it means I'll know myself better when I am in a relationship. So this past week I've been holed up in my room doing the things I want to do, and I'm sure my antisocial behavior will continue this week. So today I'm headed outside to write that book I've always wanted to write, and I'm going to love every second by myself. Anyway this is absolutely nowhere near where I was planning to have this post go, but I guess I can rant about that bitch later.

No comments:

Post a Comment